Dollar Dog Night
|LOS ANGELES DODGERS||0||0||0||4||0||2||1||0||1||8||18||2|
- Free outfield reserve tickets, courtesy of my season ticket plan.
- Last night was dollar dog night, and Bayani and I took advantage of it. Ultimately Bayani defeated me, eight hot dogs to six. I shouldn't have had that jalapeño dog — it just killed my appetite.
- Wow. Fifteen runs off of fifteen hits. That's efficient. I don't think I've ever seen the Pirates bat around before. I've seen their opponents do it plenty of times, though.
- We all know Adam Laroche starts off cold every year. I just wish he'd warm up before the third week of September.
- Wow, Joe Beimel? I haven't seen him play in years.
- Every time I see Manny Ramirez with his hat off I can't shake the feeling that Dave Lister is playing left field.
Apparently eating a half dozen greasy, undercooked pork sausages is not good for your stomach. Who knew.